Always a fan of Alchemy Goods and I thought I would bring this zipper pull concept back to life. If you ride a bike, you undoubtable go through inner tubes. Don’t toss that inner tube, use it for something.
The simplest repurposed DIY of a bike inner tube is demonstrated here by Alchemy Goods:
- Find an inner tube (go by local bike shop!)
- Remove the stem (scissors, blade, karate chops)
- Pry out the release valve (needle nose pliers)
- Insert a paracord loop (knotted so it doesn’t pull through)
- Install your new zipper pull on your messenger bag, hoodie or pair of daisy duke Levi’s
Too lazy, no tube or just don’t want to get your hands dirty? Head over to Alchemy Goods for the purchase. (No, they are not paying me for this.)
Should we produce a simple DIY for this?